FOR DOMESTIC ORDERS:
For domestic orders, a return is accepted when a customer has received a damaged product or the wrong product, kindly share the image/video highlighting the damaged area. In a rare event, if you have received fabric less than the ordered meters, kindly share a video measuring the fabric. In such cases, the customer needs to inform us within 24 hours of delivery via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service number (+91-7878854076). If the customer is not happy with the purchase and wants to return the product then a token reverse shipping fee of ₹ 200 is charged to the customer.
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
For international orders, we do not accept returns in any scenario. Only return is taken when a customer has received a damaged product or the wrong product, kindly share the image/video highlighting the damaged area. In a rare event, if you have received fabric less than the ordered meters, kindly share a video measuring the fabric. In such cases, the customer needs to inform us within 24 hours of delivery via mail at email@example.com or call our customer service number (+91-7878854076), and we will refund the value of the product. However, the shipping charges will not be refunded.
- To avoid any unforeseen issue for our international customer, we double-check the products before dispatch and make sure it meets our quality standard. Also, some of our products with natural dye and hand processes tend to color bleed while washing. Therefore, we request international customers read the product details before buying fabric to avoid any issues.
- Products bought at discounted prices, from the Cut Piece Shop category, at Wholesale rates and discounted rates are not eligible for return.
- Fabrics ordered below the quantity of 2 meters are not eligible for return.
- A significant amount of inconsistency in terms of prints, colors, or textural quality is visible right at the moment of unpacking the order.
- The fabric is found torn and unusable.
- If the weave is loose or damaged or torn.
- Digital media translates colors in a vibrant format. The physical appearance of the product may not align precisely with the digital representation, i.e. photographs.
- Hand-block printed fabrics are prone to bleed colors after the first few washes. The wash care for each fabric is different, and it is mentioned along with the specifications of each product.
- Fabrics that are ordered in a quantity of fewer than 2 meters do not qualify for returns.
- Items will only be replaced if they are damaged or defective.
- If a request for replacement has been made, the fulfillment of that order is subject to the availability of the product in our inventory as of the date when the return is confirmed.
- The exchange of products is determined by the net payable price of the item(s), not on MRP
If the customer had a change of mind and/or did not likes the product. We permit stitched products to be exchanged. The same cannot be applied for unstitched textiles/fabrics.
Product bought on sale or at discounted prices are not eligible for exchange
- The product shall have the price tag intact.
- The product shall be in a sellable condition, undamaged, unstitched, unused, and unwashed.
- The original packaging must be intact, along with any receipts or invoices provided with the order.