"A leisurely stroll through the fresh spring meadows, beneath the golden skies of midsummer youth. Discover the boundless joys of comfort in our handcrafted creations. Adorned in an airy repeat ivory white daisy and elevated by a black borders of desert greens, this suave piece of fabric is made easy by the supple threads of cotton. Hand block printed with the age-old techniques of Bagru and heightened by contemporary minimalism, the fabric is wrapped with the toil of artisanal brilliance across its length.
Have your beloved silhouettes, be it salwars, kurtas or anarkalis, designed to your taste and prepare for the season of summer ahead.
Minimum order quantity - 1 meter. "
||Beige and Black
- Dry Clean Recommended.
- Hand wash Separately in Cold water with Mild Detergent
- Rinse with care
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry fabric inside out in oblique sunlight.
- Medium Iron, if necessary. Iron inside out
- Possibly slight variation in color compared to the image of the product due to digital screens.
- Any irregularities in the product are a result of the procedure which is conducted by hands and therefore consists of human imperfections.