Hidden in sweet slumbers of the ocean, encased by the coral charm, rests the soul of forgotten summers, the blossoms of late Spring warmth. Hide away from your humdrum life and find solace within the captivating colour of our handcrafted textiles. Adorned in the beaming repeats of budding Butea florets and coloured in the delicate hues of sea green, this seamless yardage is crafted with unmatched ease of cotton at its core. Hand block printed by our master artisans and brought to life by the age old techniques of Sanganer, this lush piece is rich with the intensity of traditional mastery.
Design your very own dynamic wardrobe. Be it a traditional kurta or a flared midi, all that your heart desires is all that you can have tailored to fit you like no other.
Minimum order quantity - 1 meter.
||Sea Green, Coral, Indigo, White and Olive
- Dry Clean Recommended.
- Hand wash Separately in Cold water with Mild Detergent
- Rinse with care
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry fabric inside out in oblique sunlight.
- Medium Iron, if necessary. Iron inside out
- Possibly slight variation in color compared to the image of the product due to digital screens.
- Any irregularities in the product are a result of the procedure which is conducted by hands and therefore consists of human imperfections.